Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mr. Raccoon Finally Has a Home!


It only took about 7 months but the Mr. Raccoon block is finally done. 



Allegory asked for a house block featuring him somewhere, anywhere.

Allegory really loves Halloween so I thought a trick or treating Raccoon was in order, after all, he did come with a mask ;)


I guess technically it's not his home, since he's trick or treating and all, but you know what I mean. 

Knowing Al, she needed a house that was a bit funky too. I hope she loves it!


April Lovely Year of Finishes goal, you are done!



5 comments:

Pat V. said...

I'm sure she will love this, how could she not? Fantastic!

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

What a creative take on a house block. Very nice.
Amandak@whatthebobbin

Al said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love it and you so very very much! He's trick or treating. Holy batman. It's the best thing ever.

Lynne said...

What's not to love? Well done!

Heidi Grohs said...

I love it if she doesn't!!!

Post a Comment