I was pretty productive this week. I have one finish, Zach's Jungle D9P:
I have about half of the curved pieces pulled from the wall and started on the sewing. Slowly. These clips are so flipping handy for keeping things in order. My design wall is way taller than I am - I have to stand on a chair to reach the top three rows, so I like to pull things down and keep them in rows, sew them at once, and then stick them back up. Standard office paper clippie-things marked with sharpie keep me organized!
On Swoon for MHC:
I actually made more progress than this photo shows. The white-on-white layer is done. I also couldn't manage to take a photo that showed this properly. All the fabrics are white. The ones showing up as yellow are white-on-white prints. Right now, I have a 38x46ish top with these blocks. Need to add a border and make the under-layer for the reverse applique, and then we're really rockin' and rollin'!
On Max and Whiskers D9P:
Nothing done. Whoops. Soon!
On Haunted House:
Mega Progress! As I posted yesterday, all the blocks are done. I need to sew them together, add borders, and make a really rad pieced backing before I can dream of basting. Please excuse the crappy photo on this as well, Ogee is hogging my design wall!
I've started on a pair of curtains to coordinate with Zach's D9P. New-ish territory for me. I've also finally obtained the solids for Ogee, so I should start making some more progress on that soon. I haven't been motivated because I didn't have everything I needed!
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday again, check it out!