Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Bionic Woman: an Update

The bionic woman is now in rehab care at a nursing home for a couple of weeks, until she's strong enough to go stay at my Aunt's home. We're still planning to go for Christmas. My mother went up to visit with her and is still there now, and sent me a picture today.

I decided to send the Ogee quilt up a bit early. Figured she could use a perk-up - she sounded pretty down-and-out the first time I got to talk to her. I'm glad I could bring a bit of comfort and a smile to her face:


I'm still quilting away over here. I've been so distracted with worry that I haven't been blogging much, but I'll be back to it soon!


4 comments:

Lynne said...

She looks quite happy snuggled under it! I certainly would be (although perhaps not in those circumstances)!

I wish your grandmother a full and speedy recovery.

Marcia said...

By that smile on her face, I would say you are doing great things. Enjoy your time together that's what's really important.

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I am sure that lovely quilt is helping cheer her up to. Glad she is on the mend.
~Kimberlee

FabricDonkey said...

That picture makes me smile. Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Post a Comment