Thursday, December 27, 2012

End of the Year Pattern Sale


Now through New Year's Day you can get Mod Pop on sale for 20% off the regular price.

This sale also includes the templates and the pattern/template bundle.


Mod Pop Cover Girl

You can find the pdf version available for instant download in my Craftsy store here:


Or you can find both versions of the pattern and the templates in my Big Cartel store:


Keep in mind that if you order the pdf through the Big Cartel store that I have to manually email the pattern to you and it may be a few hours before I know it's there and can send it. I send instantly once I receive the notification, as long as I'm home and awake!

Thanks so much for all of the support with this, my first, pattern. I have big plans for more patterns in the very near future (some of them utilizing these same templates!) and hope you like them as much as this one!


1 comments:

JustPam said...

Hello, I just placed an order for the templates and I meant to place it for the templates and pattern. Will you cancel my order so I can fix this and order the correct thing?

Post a Comment