Saturday, March 23, 2013

Claiming the Blog on Bloglovin'


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Silly Google, don't they know how much traffic they're turning away? Oh well, writing this post up real quick to claim our blog. Eventually I'll figure out how to add it to the sidebar. 

I'm back from AZ, came back with a raging toothache and I think an infection because of said tooth to boot. Spent about 4 days out for the count, between being in pain, visiting the dentist, and being spaced out on pain pills. Finally decided yesterday that I was going to stop taking the hard stuff and stick with motrin for the pain. Still have more dentist visits in the future to fix the problem, but at least I can function right now. 

I'll write up more about my trip and what I've been doing since I'm no longer feeling like a space cadet soon, still trying to get my behind and head wired together here. 

Thanks for sticking around, hope you find your way around this whole Google mess!


2 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Praying for your speedy recovery, Julie!

Unknown said...

Well, blog is fantastic but let me say one thing here that toothache can happen due to many reasons, my message is for those who are coming here and reading this blog. Visit your dentist ASAP if you're having toothache to avoid any future complications.

Thanks, Julie for the article. I enjoyed reading it.
Rebecca
Las Vegas Dental Implant

Post a Comment