Friday, June 29, 2012

Over At Riley Blake Designs Today: Tutorial


Hey y'all! Betcha you're wondering where we've disappeared to, huh?

Julie's working madly on a GORGEOUS quilt pattern... more on that from her... and I've been neck deep in home repair. Huh? Yeah. Home repair. Like, hardcore home repair. Like, giant hole in the outside of the house, yanking out all the plumbing home repair. And we're nutty enough to DIY. Pictures to come... part of that home repair evidently involved my computer, and none of my files have been moved yet and I haven't figured out this Mac thing.

Anyway!

I'm over at Cutting Corners College again today with a pincushion tutorial.. the cutest little blowfish pincushion using Lila Tueller's newest line, Bohemian Festival!


Full tutorial is here.





7 comments:

Post a Comment