Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday #21


Lee over at Freshly Pieced has a WIP link up every Wednesday. I've been wanting to do WIP posts and what better way than to link up with other bloggers?
So here goes!

 Ongoing projects:

Supernova Quilt Along with Lee

I'm a teeny bit ahead of the game. I told myself not to work ahead but the blocks are sitting on my design wall just itching to be sewn together! I have 3 totally put together, 4 ready to go and 2 that still need some squares swapped around.


Postage stamp quilt from Rachel at P.S. I Quilt's quilt along

Sorry about the late night cell phone pic, this is the only I have taken of it so far! It has since been basted and quilted and is just waiting for a binding.


It's a Hoot String Quilt
This one had to come off of the design wall to make room for the Supernova. I'm out of Kona White anyway and can't proceed until I stock back up.


An Amy Butler bag made with these


This one is done with the exception of some wonky top stitching that I need to rip and re-do.


And this sneak peek that I posted about a month ago, I really should finish it!



Tops waiting to be basted and quilted:

On the Road to Spring Quilt Along (yes, I'm way overdue on finishing this one up!)




And two quilts for gifts to be revealed later


Not started:

 2 blocks for Erin for the Christmas Bee (due this month)
2 blocks for Stephanie for the Christmas Bee (due this month)
1 block for Melissa for 12 Month Quilting Bee (due this month)


I have some finishes too, I'll post about them in the next few days, I thought I'd limit this to works in progress :)

Here's the link to Lee, check out how everybody else is doing!




4 comments:

Dee said...

Oh my! Sew much quiltey goodness going on here. I'm in awe! I love it all!

CityHouseStudio said...

Wow, such beautiful projects!
I absolutely love your Supernova block -- LOVE how you did lavendar solid instead of white . . . I may have to change the plans for my solids now!!!!

Amy said...

very nice. I love the lavender background in your supernova

Lee said...

Oh wow, how could I not love a Parisville Supernova? : ) So gorgeous! In fact, everything here is beautiful. The string quilt is to die for!

Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

Post a Comment