We only have ONE link up so far over on the Fabric Donkey Linkup Page. And as much as I like Joy, I think she needs a bit of competition for that awesome Fat Quarter Bundle of Trick or Treat from Riley Blake Designs.
We’re halfway through the month of September and the giveaway for the fun Doodlebugs Riley Blake fat quarter bundle is on the 1st of October. The last day to link up is September 30th. Eastcoasters, you’ve got until 3am to link up since the link up closes at 11:59pm PST.
In order to link up, you need to head over to the Cauldron Crafts schedule page on Fabric Donkey. At the bottom of the page you should see a blue button that says “Add your link”. You need to link to your creation. If you have a blog, you could make a post about your craft and Cauldron Crafts, then copy the link in the URL section. If you do not have a blog, feel free to upload your picture to Flickr and use that link. Then enter your name and e-mail address and submit. If you’re linking up from your blog, you can choose which image you want to use for the thumbnail. If you make any mistakes, you can easily delete your entry and try again.
Easy peasy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact either Marshall at fabricdonkey(at)gmail(dot)com or Bree at distantpickles(at)yahoo(dot)com.
As far as what you can enter in this giveaway, here are the general guidelines:
- Link up with a recent blog post that mentions Cauldron Crafts and links to it. Grab a button if you haven’t already too. (For those without a blog, upload your picture to Flickr and just mention Cauldron Crafts in the description please.)
- Craft does not have to be recent.
- Craft does not have to be sewn.
- Finished quilt tops are an acceptable entry. You do not have to enter a complete quilt.
- Craft does have to fit Halloween theme.
- Only one entry allowed.
Your odds are looking incredible right now with just one entry. Tell all your friends and cook up a Halloween craft for Cauldron Crafts. If you’re needing ideas, check out the several tutorials listed on the schedule page.