Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!


Did you miss me?

2 weeks is a long time to go without a computer! Sure, I still had internet, but there are just some things you can't do on a phone that you can on the computer. I can say that I was mighty productive without the lure of the internet and have lots to show you guys!

Anyway, time to get down to business and close up this contest and giveaway we have going on here.

Looking at the Cauldron Crafts schedule of events, we have the next two Fridays free. So, I'm going to put a deadline of 

Friday, September 9th at 11:59 pm ET

 to submit entries for the header contest.

On Saturday voting will start and will run until

Friday September 16th at 11:59 pm ET. 

Remember, placing a vote will enter you into our 100th Post giveaway. 

We've gotten a few entries in so far and they are looking really good! And in case you missed it, somebody asked if they could submit more than one design and we decided that YES, you can submit up to THREE!!

If you have an entry you would like to submit just click on my name over on the right and it will take you to a link to contact me, OR just leave a comment on this post and I'll get in touch with you. 

Have fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment