Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Calling All Smart People!

Because this has been my day...

I'm attempting to post this from my phone. I apologize now for any typos or wonkiness in the post and for the fact that I have absolutely no idea where the picture I'm adding is going to end up on this post.

Anyway, the reason for today's post is to see if any of you, our dear readers, have a knowledge of graphic design and may be willing to design a new header for us?

What if we sweeten the deal by having a little contest for best design with a prize for the winner? If we have enough people willing to help that is :)

Leave us a comment and let us know if you're interested and we'll come up with something fun!

Julie


2 comments:

Heidi Grohs said...

Very tempting......Very!

Not a graphic designer, but love to fiddle with my Adobe Illustrator. I did my own for my blog (minus the logo...a professional did my Butterfly!)

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I could do a header similar to the one for my own blog... no graphics, just photos (unless I can use clip art). :)

Post a Comment