Friday, June 3, 2011

Froggy Comes a Courtin'


I opened my door and what did I see?
It was a little froggy staring up at me

So I picked him up and gave him a kiss
and he turned into a handsome prince!


Ok, if you know me at all you know I am totally in love with anything that Tula Pink produces.

I have to say that Prince Charming does not disappoint!

The colors are so bold and vibrant!


I thought the coral would be my favorite but I am totally loving the buttery yellows and pretty blues in this colorway


And the raindrops, how cute are they!?


And I really love that it coordinates so well with the Neptune Honey Bun that I won.



Oh the ideas running through my head now....

What fabrics have you fallen in love with lately?




2 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

not nice Julie... ;) I am trying to stick with my little stack I bought! (But yea, the honey colorway is my favorite)

Joy said...

I am going to the Hobby Lobby this weekend and I'm SOOPER hoping they have Prince Charming there because I <3 it.

Post a Comment