Thursday, June 23, 2011

Halloween In June Update!

I've been working slowly on this.. a bit slower than I'd hoped, but hey, stuff gets in the way.

I now have a finished Haunted House quilt top! At 73"x85", this is massive for me. Too massive. Couldn't fit it on my fence! Good thing the husband finally mowed the lawn, eh?




I'm seriously LOVING this quilt! I'm so excited to finish it up, though it'll be slow going. I definitely won't have it finished in June. Maybe I can whip out a table runner or something quickly. :)



4 comments:

Sadie said...

I love this! If you ever fall out of love with it, i could so give it a home :-)

Staci said...

I love love your quilt top! I know I've told you that before, but I really MEAN IT, so I'm saying it again!

Ashley said...

OMG! Bree that is sew cute!!! Love it!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

so cute. :) bravo lady!

Post a Comment