Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WIP Wednesday #26


I have seriously slacked off in the sewing department this week.

All I've managed to work on is the Road to Spring quilt, I did get it quilted and halfway bound.


I started hand sewing last night and have one whole side done, whoo hoo!

In other news, I can see my cutting mat again


That would be my Naked Bed Challenge project and the partially cut fabric for the Ogee Quilt Along, so I guess I did get something else done :) 

Off to the right is my Mother's Day card from my son Buddha, a movie I've been trying to find time to watch and the results of the last time I balanced the checkbook. Oh, and some bee blocks, must find time to work on those!

Up at the top would be my sneak peek project I've been meaning to post about for a week now. Yikes, I seriously have been slacking off! 

Considering this post isn't going up until 5:00 when I usually have it done on Tuesday and scheduled to post on it's own, I'm going to make it quick and leave it off right here.

Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon, I have some deadlines fast approaching!

As always, I'm linking up with Lee

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


6 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Nothing like having a quilt almost finished. I always get impatient at the binding point of the quilt stages. It looks very comfy and cozy, one you really can't wait to snuggle up with.

Unknown said...

I love that binding! Actually binding is my favorite part of making a quilt. It's so calming to me.

Leanne said...

You have lots of fun things on the go. I like doing the binding as well but I especially like it when it is done.

Katie B said...

I'm excited to see more of your Road to Spring!

Dee said...

sneak peeks are so much fun and this looks very sneaky! lol

Lee said...

One project quilted and halfway bound sounds like pretty good progress to me! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Post a Comment